Wednesday 30 July 2008

Star Trek: TOS 3.6 - Spock's Brain

Review 60 - Episode 61

The One where Spocks Brain is nicked

Sheeeeit man, this is bad. So bad it's good, but bad none the less.

A bunch of women steal Spocks brain - Kirk wants it back. It is simply impossible to take this episode seriously and I can't believe they used this as the Season 3 premiere. I mean, part of me loves it as it's so funny because it's played so straight. Not once did I see any actors wink or lose their game face.

I can't be bothered writing much for this episode. It doesn't deserve it and the scene where Spock TALKS McCoy through his own brain transplant operation seals it. Worth watching for the unintentional laughs, but dire, dreadful nonsense.

1/5

Overall Star Trek Franchise Rating so far: 171/300

No comments: